Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Children - Kids' Song

Update: June7, 2009, I had written the video as a video response seen in some children's songs above video, I have a PM to the person who had the channel saying that they remove my video for it is managed by Pro, hate it, some people reading who do not want the statement at the end of the video that says, "Stop having children in political and religious conflicts are involved." They even advised me a note at the beginning of the video you added says: "They show, as in Palestine, children arealways taught early to enter into the political and religious conflicts. "Then I realized that the person tell me not to do wrong and more people I wanted to come clear here. As an Arab Muslim, I would never say something like that in Palestine are not always taught children early to the political and give religious conflicts, they are forced by Zionists you in political and religious conflicts, they have no choice, believe me, NONE taught our children how to sing a song, exceptone thing, their miserable lives and killed in cold blood every day. I was expecting sympathy from this person have to live for our children no right, in peace, but it seems that our children do not even have the right to sing! The way some Westerners think makes me think they have no feelings, that is not true, it is only because their children are not killed every day or they would know what we mean. This video is not encouraging children to hate, it shows that there is a...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-rr5ZJkBI&hl=en

Visit : How To Play Guitar For Beginners Polyurethane Coating health service system

No comments:

Post a Comment