Sunday, May 23, 2010

Alex Jones Calls the White House

Alex calls the White House and leaves a message about the H1N1 hoax. Classic. Download it. ______ Swine flu pandemic? It feels like a phoney war Dr John Crippen is the pseudonym of an NHS doctor who writes a popular medical blog. This is his account of the view from the GP's surgery * Dr John Crippen * The Guardian, Friday 1 May 2009 Oh! God, now I know it is serious. The Health Protection Agency has sent me an algorithm to tell me how to deal with swine flu. It arrived today in an email with one of those red exclamation point on the edge. An algorithm, for those who do not know, is a "finite sequence of statements, an explicit, step-by-step process to solve a problem." It is very complicated. I do not understand. Fortunately, the Primary Care Trust has also sent me a red exclamation mark e-mail with instructions to understand I can: "The main message is: use to catch more of a tissue to cough and sneeze, throw away used tissues and regularly wash their hands . I can relate tothat. Trouble is, it makes me giggle. I can't get that old jingle, from somewhere in early childhood, out of my mind. "Coughs and sneezes spread diseases, trap your germs in your handkerchief." It has rhythm. It is best recited in a "Mail train" monotone. Lovers of Tony Hancock will want to sing it to the tune of Deutschland, Deutschland über alles. Doctor, you're not taking this seriously. Actually, I am. We have all read our way through the mountains of circulars that have arrived. We are ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNQbzaKIxo&hl=en

Thanks To : Polyurethane Floor homeowners insurance quote lawyer dui personalized wedding favors

No comments:

Post a Comment